10/10/10

thrifted – but don’t tell, it’s a secret

I have just started to learn about thrift stores and how awesome they are! It is a whole new realm that I have learned about through so many other bloggers that inspire me. So here is one of my first projects.

My dad (also known as Banka) always has papers that sit on the side of the counter in the kitchen… and all over his desk. So we thought it would be fun to make something that people can enjoy while all the papers are out. He has three granddaughters, so the three photo slots in the front is what the inspiration came from. Then when I was done mod podging things on, we put on cork rounds so that you can also pin other papers to. Not that you would want to cover up these WAY cute girlies up.

IMG_3884 

 IMG_3885

IMG_3886

Christmas present – done!

No comments:

Post a Comment