10/14/10

cropped slacks

Crops are so in style this season. They are the perfect staple for a wardrobe because they go through summer to fall perfectly! I loved cropped pants because when I (at a 36” inseam) purchase most regular length pants… they are already cropped for me! Here are some tips on how to wear these pants-

  • try a sleek little belt… trousers can look so masculine, so it is nice to have a feminine belt to lighten things up
  • if you have a tummy, try a belt that is close to the same color of your trousers so it doesn’t draw attention to your middle. If you don’t have a tummy, more power to you! Wear a contrasting color!
  • if you are shorter, try a crop from Gap! They have some great short lengths!
  • I am sometimes confused on what shoes to wear and if you are, here are some tips that I use to guide me
    • With slim crops, try slip on feminine flats

    • With a cuffed crop, try some pumps, peep toes, or simple Mary Janes

    • With a looser crop, try something edgy like a booty or platforms

No comments:

Post a Comment