3/31/11

peek-a-boo car seat canopy

Car seat canopies were not popular when I had my first baby. Then they started coming out and I think they are just the greatest thing! I have made a lot for friends and family who have had babies. However, I feel like I jipped them out of something great when I discovered this tutorial last week… JUST as I was about to make one for our little one.

Isn’t this just great!? Then you don’t have to lift up the whole thing to look at your baby AND the others can look in and keep their hands off! (huge frustration of mine when people think new babies are public property) ANYWAY, I am excited to use mine and wish I could have made all the others that I have made in the past like this!

IMG_6526

Perfect baby gift if you need ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment