4/21/12

floral design–a corsage to remember

oh my heavens! I have to say that this was the funnest floral design that I have EVER done! The final product is exactly the sort of feel that I was going for. My brother commissioned me to make this for his senior prom date who happens to be his best friend.

IMG_5701IMG_5704IMG_5708IMG_5713IMG_5714IMG_5715

The corsage removes from the bracelet so that she can wear the bracelet in the future. Such a great idea to keep the memory of such a wonderful date alive.

IMG_5717IMG_5721IMG_5722

I had some extra flowers so I whipped up a little bout to share with someone special -  IMG_5725

I will post photos of my brother’s date when I get them – which I made my mom promise to take lots!

1 comment:

  1. Holy smacks, that is so awesome! I love the bracelet idea! You are one gifted lady.

    ReplyDelete