3/30/11

go cougars!

I don’t know about you, but this is the first year that I have ever filled out an NCAA bracket. I started out great and had really good teams. I even compared pretty well with my brother who suggested that I fill one out. He knows lots more than I do about brackets and teams. Sadly, my teams lost the game (BYU and Syracuse)! And NOW… my WHOLE bracket is red with cross outs of teams that didn’t make it. Was yours the same way?

However, we still love our  BYU Cougars around here and are excited to support the next sports in line – baseball and the Football for the fall season! We have some friends who are having a baby boy about 2 weeks before us and they are also big cougar fans, so we thought it would be sweet to get them some cute BYU stuff. But then I got thinking how expensive it all is!!! So I decided to make my own BYU fan gear! I couldn’t help but make our girls some outfits as well.

IMG_6518

These cute pants are from a tutorial I found online here. Can I just tell you they were the EASIEST sewing project I have ever taken on. I think it took me all but an hour to cut and sew these cute pants. The pattern is for a newborn and I just altered them bigger for a 3-6 month pair.

I appliqued on some BYU logos and cougars that I had been given from my mom. I love the one on the rump! IMG_6519

Then there is the classic onesie dresses that I love to make found here- I have made bucket loads of these!IMG_6522IMG_6523

And of course, a little somethin’ somethin’ on the rump!

No comments:

Post a Comment