10/7/10

s&j’s wedding

One of my truest friends was married last year on this weekend. I was still in school and pulled some all-nighters to get their flowers done. They turned out to be the most stunning couple and stunning flowers ever! To this day, this wedding and the flowers top my floral experiences.

09 Jones WeddingThe pumpkin centerpieces were my favorite! AND I didn’t have to carve them! They brought one over for me to design on and then I just took the arrangements to the reception and plopped them in… gently plopped :)

They had a fun reception with carnival games and a barrel train like this:

I hadn’t laughed like I did sitting in one of those going through a corn field, in a pencil skirt and heels. To prove it:

DSC08216

Thanks Hubby! I will blackmail myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment