10/8/10

my friday favs

I can’t believe this world of blogging is so amazing! It was hard for me to pick favorites… and to decide on which ones I would pursue and make myself.

This halloween ribbon and lace wreath at Craftily Ever After is stunning and so chic for such a holiday as Halloween. I would love to do one of these for Valentine's day in red and black!

Lisa Leonard Designs has this adorable necklace that just screamed out to me…

I loved the flowers on this belt at I am Momma and think they would look fabulous on a headband.

And Ashley at Make it and Love it never fails to impress me! If only I were as creative and motivated as her!

We are off to camp for the weekend. At least that is what I have to call it… the action of hunting just doesn’t float my boat. Is it bad of me to secretly hope that my hubby doesn’t get (shoot) anything? Yikes!

I do have some posts for this weekend, so stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment