12/1/10

my christmas wish list

Usually I have my list done and am stalking people for their list. But this year, I am the one behind. Then things are simple this year. I am noticing that I feel that as long as my family is taken care of, I am happy. (oo… sounding like my mom… but I FINALLY understand what she felt!) Here are some of the things on my list…

Cute headbands and hair clips from Forever 21

- Frilly, feathery, beaded, rhinestoned- the more outrageous you think they are for you, the better for me

image

Simplified Hymn Book

clip_image001

Cheetos that are just for me (um Prego craving?)

Remote for my camera

clip_image003

Brother Innov-is 40 Sewing machine (around $400 new)

clip_image005

this thing has AMAZING ratings on consumer reports

Jewelry

- Chunky, sparkly, fun, big

Some other things that would be nice- a massage, some really nice makeup to cover my prego acne laden face, my hair to be fixed (another story), laser hair removal, my bedding to be finished, a vacation, energy, and patience.

What is on your list? Maybe you could spark my mind of something that I would love to have-

No comments:

Post a Comment