12/8/10

carl bloch- the master’s hand

Right now at the BYU Museum of Art paintings of Carl Bloch are on display. This is such a rare opportunity to have these amazing and glorious pieces of art all together. Last night, my family went to the exhibit and was touched at the power of the paint and talent in which they were rendered.

You can go here to the BYU Museum of Art website to read more, see some of the paintings, AND get tickets to go see the exhibit. Whether you are LDS or not, one cannot discount the spirit of these paintings. An added BONUS is that you can rent an iPad that will take you through the exhibit and go into further detail about the artist.

How blessed and strengthened I feel because of this man. I am definitely going back again… maybe I can soak up some more insight into who my Savior is and what He has offered to me.

On display until May 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment