9/29/10

welcome

Hello! My name is Clarissa. I am a stay-at-home mom of a two-year-old girl and I have big ambitions. I am a designer and crafter at heart. I look for everything in life to change and make better. From landscape design to repurposing clothing, I love it all! I graduated in Family/Personal Finance with minors in Ballroom Dance, Landscape Design, and Business Management so I hope to throw some of these topics in once in a while. Education is important to me and I feel that we all need to continue to learn and teach ourselves.
I am getting everything set up for an etsy shop and hope that you will stop there by there too when it’s done.
If ever you have any special requests for products or posts, you can get a hold of me at
rissdesign.ct@gmail.com or at (801) 210-1268
Thanks for stopping by!
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment