9/29/10

e’s wedding

  After I sit down with a bride, I get online to find inspiration. So here is the inspiration and then the actual results from e’s wedding from July 2010…
Inspiration-
e’s colors were pink, brown, green, and baby blue. She just need a bouquet and boutonniere since her reception was in another state. Two days before the wedding she called and said she wanted two of each so she could have some fresh ones for photos. It was kind of stressful because I had already ordered the flowers! Yikes! But my wholesaler worked with me and we found a happy middle for the flowers.
Inspiration
Actual Results-
You will have to forgive me, but I didn’t have my new camera at this point in time so the shots don’t do these gorgeous flowers and justice :) The gerberas really made this wedding bouquet!
Actual

No comments:

Post a Comment