something started a tradition of love in my family with this pie! We have it all the time. It is so easy and just silky, nutty goodness. It takes only ounces of time and always turns out beautifully! This is a great recipe to include your little ones with and is fun to change up. See below for some ideas on this-
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3-4 big peanut butter cups, unwrapped and chopped up
- Mix the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Place the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with the peanut butter cups. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Ideas to change things up
- using caramel and chocolate sauce on top
- using a Oreo crust
- using a Butterfinger crunched in the PB mixture and then on top
- making fun designs with the chocolate